Due to concerns over COVID-19 no tours are currently being offered. We look forward to resuming our tour program as soon as we can. For more information please call 406-444-2694.
In 1918, Montana Governor Samuel Stewart wrote “The women of the West are certainly doing their share in bearing the burdens of the war, and we cannot be too eloquent in our praise of their efforts.” One hundred years later, visit Montana’s Original Governor’s Mansion for a special, in-depth, hands-on look at what Montana women and children were doing to merit such recognition.
Tour groups are limited to twenty people.
Fee: $4.00 per adult, $1.00 per child, $10.00 per family maximum.
Museum/OGM Combo Passes: $8.00 per adult, $1.50 per child, $19.00 per family maximum.
May 15 - September 15
Tuesday - Saturday: Tours at 12, 1, 2, and 3
Closed Sundays, Mondays and holidays.
September 16 - May 14
Saturdays only: Tours at 12, 1, 2, and 3
How to Schedule a Group Tour of the Original Governor's Mansion
- School tours are free; adult group tours cost $4 per person (maximum 20 people).
- Please contact us at least two weeks in advance. For tours planned during legislative sessions or the month of May, it is advisable to make arrangements a month in advance as these time slots fill early.
- To book a tour, please call (406) 444-4794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To facilitate the process please provide the following information:
- Preferred tour date
- Preferred tour times
- Size and grade level/age of your group
- Special needs or considerations
- Which tours you would like
Once we have scheduled your tour, we will mail you a reservation confirmation form, and if applicable, an invoice for your admission fee. Payment can either be made in advance or at the time of your visit.