In 1918, Montana Governor Samuel Stewart wrote “The women of the West are certainly doing their share in bearing the burdens of the war, and we cannot be too eloquent in our praise of their efforts.” One hundred years later, visit Montana’s Original Governor’s Mansion for a special, in-depth, hands-on look at what Montana women and children were doing to merit such recognition. Titled Doing Our Bit: Montana’s Home Front during the Great War, this special interactive tour is being offered during regular tour hours through January 2019
Tour groups are limited to twenty people.
Fee: $4.00 per adult, $1.00 per child, $10.00 per family maximum.
Museum/OGM Combo Passes: $8.00 per adult, $1.50 per child, $19.00 per family maximum.
Please note: The Original Governor's Mansion will be closed September 4, 11, and 12, 2018. We apologize for the inconvenience.
May 15 - September 15
Tuesday - Saturday: Tours at 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00
Closed Sundays, Mondays and holidays.
September 16 - May 14
Tours at noon, 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00
How to Schedule a Group Tour of the Original Governor's Mansion
- School tours are free; adult group tours cost $50 per group (maximum 20 people).
- Please contact us at least two weeks in advance. For tours planned during legislative sessions or the month of May, it is advisable to make arrangements a month in advance as these time slots fill early.
- To book a tour, please call (406) 444-4794 or email email@example.com. To facilitate the process please provide the following information:
- Preferred tour date
- Preferred tour times
- Size and grade level/age of your group
- Special needs or considerations
- Which tours you would like
Once we have scheduled your tour, we will mail you a reservation confirmation form, and if applicable, an invoice for your admission fee. Payment can either be made in advance or at the time of your visit.