The Research Center loans newspapers on microfilm and oral histories on cassette tape to other libraries in the U.S. and Canada.
- Loan requests must come from a library.
- Loaned materials cannot be removed from the requesting library.
- The loan period is 30 days from the ship date with 1 renewal. Late fees will not apply if renewal is requested before the original due date.
- Microfilm must be returned in a box, not a mailing envelope.
- Shipments are restricted to 5 reels of microfilm or 5 oral history interviews (up to 10 cassette tapes) per patron.
- New shipments will not be sent until current shipment is returned.
- Montana and other US Libraries: no charge
- Canada libraries: $20.00 per shipment, payable in U.S. funds
- Late fees are $0.50 per item per day
Pre-payment is not required. Invoices will be sent at time of shipment. Questions about interlibrary loan should be directed to Roberta Gebhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org or (406) 444-4702.