Guided tours of this stately mansion offer a splendid opportunity for visitors to experience the material culture and social history during the time it was occupied by Governor Sam Stewart and his family, 1913-1921. Children's tours are highlighted with mischievous stories of the young Stewart girls, Emily, Marjorie, and Leah. Tour groups are limited to twenty people.
Fee: $4.00 per adult, $1.00 per child, $10.00 per family maximum.
Museum/OGM Combo Passes: $8.00 per adult, $1.50 per child, $19.00 per family maximum.
May 1 - September 30
Tuesday - Saturday: Tours at noon, 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00
Closed Sundays, Mondays and holidays.
October 1 - April 30
Tours at noon, 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00
How to Schedule a Group Tour of the Original Governor's Mansion
- School tours are free; adult group tours cost $50 per group (maximum 20 people).
- Please contact us at least two weeks in advance. For tours planned during legislative sessions or the month of May, it is advisable to make arrangements a month in advance as these time slots fill early.
- To book a tour, please call (406) 444-4794 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To facilitate the process please provide the following information:
- Preferred tour date
- Preferred tour times
- Size and grade level/age of your group
- Special needs or considerations
- Which tours you would like
Once we have scheduled your tour, we will mail you a reservation confirmation form, and if applicable, an invoice for your admission fee. Payment can either be made in advance or at the time of your visit.