Guided tours of this stately mansion offer a splendid opportunity for visitors to experience the material culture and social history during the time it was occupied by Governor Sam Stewart and his family, 1913-1921. Children's tours are highlighted with mischievous stories of the young Stewart girls, Emily, Marjorie, and Leah. Tour groups are limited to twenty people.
OGM admission will be free through August and up to and including Thursday, September 3. To close the summer's free admission, join us for a free, family-friendly baseball event on Thursday, September 3, 6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. at the OGM!
Fee: $4.00 per adult, $1.00 per child, $10.00 per family maximum.
Museum/OGM Combo Passes: $8.00 per adult, $1.50 per child, $19.00 per family maximum.
May 1 - September 30
Tuesday - Saturday: Tours at noon, 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00
Closed Sundays, Mondays and holidays.
October 1 - April 30
Tours at noon, 1:00, 2:00 and 3:00
How to Schedule a Group Tour of the Original Governor's Mansion
- School tours are free; adult group tours cost $50 per group (maximum 20 people).
- Please contact us at least two weeks in advance. For tours planned during legislative sessions or the month of May, it is advisable to make arrangements a month in advance as these time slots fill early.
- To book a tour, please call (406) 444-4794 or email email@example.com. To facilitate the process please provide the following information:
- Preferred tour date
- Preferred tour times
- Size and grade level/age of your group
- Special needs or considerations
- Which tours you would like
Once we have scheduled your tour, we will mail you a reservation confirmation form, and if applicable, an invoice for your admission fee. Payment can either be made in advance or at the time of your visit.