History Worth Celebrating!
The Montana Historical Society tells the real story of Montana's past.
When you join the Montana Historical Society you become more than just a member. You become an educator, a student, a curator, an archaeologist, an archivist, an author, and a proponent of the Treasure State's remarkable cultural heritage. And most importantly, you become an advocate for Montana's irreplaceable past. Join today and become part of the team that shapes Montana's future by preserving its past. Help us celebrate the Montana Historical Society's first 150 years!
Montana Historical Society Highlights
- Historical and artistic treasures at Montana's Museum
- One-of-a-kind historical documents in our Research Center
- Workshops on preserving our cultural past
- Tours of the Capitol and Original Governor's Mansion
- Fascinating lectures on Western history
- Our award-winning journal, Montana The Magazine of Western History
- An extensive program of educational events, hands-on learning programs, and curriculum guides
- Participate anywhere! Learn more about Montana history and happenings through our social media channels.